Monday, May 28, 2012

Invisible things,

Dec. 11. 2010


I finally got Kazakh and Uzubek visas!! That was ver struggling experience to get them, but I got them!! Here in Kyrgyzstan, I have learned a lot of things. I think I have learned more than I notice now.


Okay, now, the number of origami is almost 700. This number was stuck when I was in China because of some political problems that I couldn't even resolve. "It might be tough..." I thought, but my goal, 1000, became became very realistic!! I think Kyrgyzstan will be the country where I gained the most origamis. Staff at CACSA, JICA, teachers at elementary schools, and a beautiful lady sat next to me at a ballet concert...I want thank all of them for their support. It should be fun in Uzbekistan too!!




Once I took an action, local people response ten times bigger enthusiasm. Who told me this country is dangerous?


But I have been thinking that I'm focusing on the number of origami and arriving Istanbul too much in these days. This is how I shouldn't be. Of course, this go-getter-Chuji always achieves own goals, but the most important stuff is not to gather origami. It's to know dreams, ideas, and values of local people through the origami activity. It's not to arrive in Istanbul. It's to see as many countries, ethical groups, and societies as possible.


 "Bags filled out with full of origami and passport filled out with many stamps don't make anything" this is what I say to me before going be in this travel.


I have to be aware of more things that can't be seen. These are much more important than things I can see and count.


I will enter Uzbekistan tomorrow.
I want to absorb more.
I want to improve myself more.


Invisible things are important!!


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment