Tuesday, June 5, 2012

History,

Dec. 14. 2010



 I arrived in Tashkent in the last night, and met a French girl. She and I've met twice before in Urumqi and Kashgar in China. Passing through Kyrgyzstan, we finally met again. What a wonderful experiences we had!! This beautiful woman is also traveling the Silk Road to west from east. I will take a north Silk Road, and she will take a south Silk Road from where we are now, Uzbekistan. Moreover, we were talking that we might be able to see each other again in Istanbul. She worked in China for a couple of years, and how she gets back to her country is where people used to took long time ago. I hope she enjoys her travel back to her home and we will cross each other soon. 







Uzbekistan is the third country in this travel. In the passed countries and culture, I prepared some small conversations in local languages such as thank you, I'm from Japan, and you are beautiful. Recently my note was finished, and got a new one. Not so much time has passed, but reviewing the previous note is very fun and nostalgic. Writing conversation with a Chinese lady in Beijing when I got lost on my way to my friend's house. (I thought conversation in our common character would be very easy, but not at all!!) Chinese phrases I learned from a guy at a restaurant in Xian. (He was almost upset because of my bad learning.) Tibetan I learned from a student in Lhasa, Tibet. (She actually was Chinese, and most of her Tibetan was wrong... Also, I hope someday Tibetan people can govern their own country and culture by themselves.) I listed visa information of countries I plan to go when I was staying in Kashgar. (I've already noticed that these info on Google is not useful at all.) Kyrgyz and Russian filled out my note recently. (Kyrgyzstan was incredible cool country.) There is a lot of history. I can't wait what words will show up on my note.


History is not only on my note, but also in my relationship like the French girl.


I will move to a city called Bukhara. I heard this city is the most historical city in this country. 


History. What wonderful to see it, and what wonderful to make it.


I will make a new history of Chuji with local people.


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment