Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wonderful time of life,

Dec. 17. 2010


In Bukhara, Uzbekistan, I'm visiting a junior high school today. I don't understand their Russian, but looks like they are studying science. It's always fun and tiring to see kids. Some kids are carefully listening to their teacher, some are rising their hands a lot, some are textinn under tables, some are playing with chess (They are inviting me to play together.)... Diverse characteristics entertain me!! 



And now, I'm remembering when I was like them. I was only exited by PE and music classes. Other than that, school was where I create something funny. Oh I think I had a girlfriend. Friends in this time of my life are still best friends, and we gather to laugh forever whenever I got back to Japan. And also, I now know that the teacher in front of this class room has a lot of wonder and harshness in her life even now. Adults are not so mature and stable as much as kids think.



"Aging doesn't mean you understand everything. We struggle forever, and even adults don't know what happens in the next second. But there are more fun than tough things if you tried to see so. Dreams and happiness are in your charge. What you have to do now is study a little, play with your friends a lot, have a nice girl friend or boyfriend, listen to your parents and teachers, and ignore them. I envy your age guys!!"






I hope they will remember me and my saying at some points in their lives...



 Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment