Friday, June 22, 2012

Yamada

Dec.25.2010


"Are you from Yapon (Japan)? Do you know Honda?" I can't remember how many times I have been asked this question by local kids. "I know Mr.Soichiro Honda. He is my hiro." Although I knew the one they are asking was not this Honda, but I say like that way.


"No, the one plays soccer in Russia!!" And I say "Oh maybe, I think I remember him. Did Japanese national soccer team go to the World cup last time?" I even went to a public view during the last world cup to support my team, but I somehow lie when conversations went to about him. Yes, the soccer player, Honda, is from the same country and prefecture, and same age with me...


Today, I arrived in my final destination, Istanbul. When I was in the deserts in the Central Asian, I thought maybe my world map is fake, and I wouldn't be able to arrive there. Yet I'm finally in this city now!! Compared to passed cities in this travel, Istanbul looks much comfortable to stay and walk around, but I will try not to forget seeing the local society and people. I'm not here to have a relaxing moment as others do. And what I have to do is not make myself satisfied with efforts I have made, but make other people satisfied with results I have made.


"Do you know Yamada from Japan?" 10 years from now, people in the world would say Yamada instead of Honda...Tonight is Christmas. I will introduce my name, Yamada, to as many girls as possible. Yamada, Yamada, Yamada. Not Honda.


Go for it!! Chuji,

1 comment:

  1. Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat, and is born vanquished. Womens Nike Free 3.0 v2

    ReplyDelete