Saturday, June 9, 2012

My home town in Kazakhstan,

Dec. 19. 2010


As I wrote before, I've been staying with a family at a travel agency where I accidentally jumped in to get a ferry ticket. Employees here are so nicely treating me. Thank you!! My bed is much more gorgeous than mine in Japan. Thanks!!


Since this is my home in Aktau, Kazakhstan, I have made lots of friends such as a lady selling snacks on the street, a guy at a Turkish restaurant, folks at a mobile phone store, and kids at a local school. They say "Hey Chu, kahk dyeh-LAH?? (How are you in Russian)" so friendly. I, of course, smile back to them, and I even showed my moon-walk today. Whenever I greeted and talk with them, the time to say good by gets closer. Tonight, a ferry to Azerbaijan decided to leave, I was in a very hurry to pack my stuff... "Chu, don't be so hurry. I still haven't introduced good foods to you yet." My Kazakh dad said. This is the only moment I hate in this travel.


I could only look up a five-star hotel in this time here, but I will invite this family to here when I came back with more successes. I will feed you guys expensive sushi, and I will present women at my Kazakh house Shiseido's cosmetics.




I wrote before that I would make Aktau the most memorable city in my travel when I had no information about this town. Now, I want to call it as my home town in Kazakhstan.


Good bye Aktau.


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment