Friday, October 22, 2010

What's the Silk Road Journey is!?!?

Chuji will travel across the Silk Road from Xian, China to Istanbul, Turkey by myself.

Exact lute is getting clear... Xian-Lhasa-Lanzhou-Urumqi(China)-Bishukek(Kyrgyzstan)-Kazakhstan-Azerbaijan-Georgia-Istanbul(Turkey)

•Date: Ocstober,26th – The end of December 2010 (tentative)

•Objective: Traveling in unfamiliar territory is hard, but is the opportunity of a lifetime. Traveling throughout most of the Earth is one of my dreams because I wish to see how people live in different cultures.

•Objective2: I want to see and prove that we in this World can be the ONE with smiling and singing etc.

•Final Project: I intend to share my observations and experiences through videos and pictures through this blog and on Youtube and other Internet sites.

•Final Project2: In a Japanese traditional idea, a thousand of ORIGAMI of crane makes your own dream true. I intend to ask a person there to make an ORIGAMI of crane so that a thousand of people who made the ORIGAMI can make their own dream true.

Looking for your donation
This project is supported by your support. Please give me your support.

Message: http://chuji-silkroad.blogspot.com/
Campaign: Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 3442 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90005, SWIFT:BOFAUS3N
Account Number: 4217661424465532
Beneficiary: Chuji Yamada

Oh-kini, Chuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment