Sunday, May 6, 2012

Seirogan

Nov.24.2010

I safely passed the border of Kyrgyzstan from China. Staying in a town called Narin which is in between the border and the capital city of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek. I want to make my plan in this country during my stay in this town, but a present from China doesn't allow me to do so. Diarrhea!!! I can't eat anything today... I woke up and took a medicine out from my backpack. Seirogan is a popular medicine for diarrhea in Japan. My grandma let me have it when I left Japan. I hope this will help me to recover from the disaster by tomorrow morning.


At this point, I haven't seen anything about Kyrgyzstan except mountains with snow, horses, and cows. But I think I'm glad that I'm traveling in the harsh winter season because I have already seeing how people are surviving with local custom and wisdom in the hard natural environment. This feeling is something Google doesn't tell us. There are too many things I don't know yet in this world.


Tomorrow, I'm leaving for the capital city, Bishkek in where many supportive friends' friends of Chuji are waiting for me. I have to recover for the supporters too. 


Madam at the place where I stay recommend me to have local hot tea and some dry fruits, but they don't know how this Seirogan from my grandma is effective...


Gor for it!! Chuji,  

No comments:

Post a Comment