Sunday, May 6, 2012

Arrived in Bishkek,


Nov.25.2010

Arrived in Bishkek finally!! My healthy stomach is finally back!!





A professor, who teaches at Kyrgyz National University, offers me a place to sleep. I can't ignore local people help the crazy Japanese boy. It's not my intention, but someone feeds me at lest one meal in a day in this travel. I owe them so much!!



The atmosphere of myself has been totally changed since I got in Kyrgyzstan from China, The color is totally Soviet now. People's cloth, liquor they drink, faces and building construction. But the eastern culture still remains in Kyrgyzstan too. (e.g: They shake hands and kiss, but take off shoes in room. )



Since they became an independent country from USSR in 1991, police and other public systems are totally corrupted. "Run away if you saw police in Kyrgyzstan" That's what I heard from a visitor. I also heard that many people were killed during the revolution in April, 2010. 

Anyway, my travel in the second country got started. Do my best to learn the local society, and make origami as many as possible. 




All shoot guns and bombs, come to hit me, I won't die. hahaha---


Women are sooo beautiful here!!!!! hahaha----


спасибо, Chuji

No comments:

Post a Comment