Monday, May 28, 2012

Chuji capital, Aktau

Dec. 7. 2010


As I wrote before, my travel is supported by many locals. These people are not only in my current location, Bishkek, but also in Osh, Rishton, and Tashkent. Those who sympathized with my project offer me places to seep, transportation, and their culture. Because of them, many cities are already "ready". What I have to do in this tough travel is just to visit there. This is it. For example, I already have a place to sleep in my final destination, Istanbul, Turkey.


However, there are still places about which I haven't gotten an enough information especially in Central Asia. Sometime even my best partner Google doesn't know anything about these rural regions. In these cities, what I can do is only to visit and see what's going on there. Aktau in Kazakhstan is one of the mystery cities. This city faces the Caspian sea. I only know about this city that the Kazakh government recently appointed as a special economic zone probably because of oil from the sea. Other than that, I have no idea about this unknown city. I have been asking people in Kyrgyzstan information about Aktau. but no one has any exiting relation over there.


So,,, I decided that I make legendary meetings in Aktau, and make this city the most memorable location in my travel. I am making a thousand origamis with a thousand people I meet in the Silk Road. Why can't I do it. People. This is the ultimate purpose of my Silk Road travel, and this is also asset in my life.


Make people love me.
Draw them with my centripetal force.


"Wow, you survived even in such a middle of nowhere!!!" I have to make people like this after leaving Aktau.


>I will stay at someone's place in Aktau not at hotel.
>Visit at least one public institution to make origami.
 I will commit myself to achieve these two goals in the hardest town, Aktau. At this moment (I am in Kyrgyzstan right now), I know no body in Aktau, and no clew how to make the goals.



Middle of nowhere, Aktau will be called the Chuji capital, Aktau.


 Go for it!! Chuji,




No comments:

Post a Comment