Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Answer to see the future

I was introduced a book called “the World in 2050”. Explanation about this by my friend was interesting although I don’t read it. This book focuses on geopolitical and economical situations in the World, and estimates power relations between nations in many ways such as politics and economy. I guess readers of this book are trying to find a new picture of the World so they can go ahead for advanced lives in this coming 40 years. But my opinion about this kind of book is like “sorry it doesn’t go as the author said because the world doesn’t go so simply, and he/she doesn’t know Chuji first of all.” I’m sure this book can be a clue to find out a bright future, but this is not the answer.


I think there are two kinds of people in our living world. One is who looks for demands. The other on is who creates demands. I definitely want to be the later. Demand finders are expectable because they are following particular methods or phenomenon. I have studied that 95% of people are in this group. On the other hand, demand creators don’t follow anything. Their passion for their interests is only thing they follow. And when their passion came up in public as a business model, a product, art, science, or whatever, it will be a new demand. Business is the field where I’m trying to be a creator although I haven’t found a way to go there…


In a macro view, uncountable things are going in every direction in every moment. No smart author can see the exact view of the World in the future. I think even understanding the current world is already impossible because it keeps changing even now.
In a micro view, life is always tough. Almost 70 billion people don’t know you, and also they don’t even try to value your life.
But what I’m always trying to think is “that’s why life is beautiful.” Since no one can guess the world in the next second, we try to be happy now. Since we are happy now, we try to hand this happiness down to further generations.
Since life is taught, we have a chance to beat the toughness sometime soon. Since people don’t look at you at all, you can eagerly look at an opportunity to make then watch you out.


“Don’t be so smart Chuji, keep groping for” This is what I said to myself as I hand the book up.


There is no answer to see the future except one which is that there is no answer to see the future. This is my opinion.


And I’d rather find an answer how my favorite baseball team beat others than finding my future.
Go Hanshin Tigers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment