Saturday, September 3, 2011

People? Person!!

It has passed more than ten days since I arrived in Plymouth. Classes are not started yet until the second week of this month, but I have been busy to get stuff I need in this new life and prepare for my classes. I've  already got used to in the new environment so easily. (I think I can adjust myself to any environment as long as there is at least a person:)  I can cook my food (Still missing some Japanese ingredients though), like the nature such as tree and view of mountains (I love running here), and people (I'm an enthusiastic dreamer. Attract everyone.).

Oh about people, I had heard that people in New England is totally different from others like Californians in many ways. So far, almost everything is same. English pronunciation, fortunately my English is not good enough to recognize it yet. Culture, all cultures in every part of US are already different from mine. People, good. They are so good, I don't understand why sometime US-people run others down each other in their own country. But it happens in everywhere including my country. West people like in Osaka criticize Tokyo, and I know Korean, Chinese, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Australian do same thing according to my experience. Kyrgyzstan is a prime example. They have Kyrgyz-people and Uzubek-people in the country. They have historically and politically have a complicating relationship in a long long time. In a north part of Kyrgyzstan where majority are Kyrgyz-people, people were so nice. A local shared a room for me at her apartment with no charge although I heard Kyrgyz are devils of people from Uzbeks who I met later. In the south part, where many Uzbek-people are, they were so friendly. Madam at my hostel drove and run with me since I got a serious problem on my credit card. She spent her all day to go and back between banks and banks although I had heard they are so stingy and selfish from Kyrgyz before visiting the south part.

They may be kind to me since I was a visitor.
Their analysis may be true in some points.
I may have been too lucky about people.
I may haven't seen the negative sides of these people.
They may divide themselves because they are same.

But I don' wanna define people according to where they from, who they are, what people the are, which country they are from.

I wanna see who she is, how he is.



Go for it. Chuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment