Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Job is a lottery


My days are getting busy to work on my MBA program such as reading text books. Although classes haven't started yet, I'm trying to spend as much my effort as I can into the preparation  because my English  disadvantage especially reading will be my headache when I got into a busy time. (So far, so easy!!)

While spending the most of my time into this stressful academic task, I have been researching American Dreamers to meet. I love meeting people to speak, and I believe this is the most efficient way to be successful rather than sitting in a class room. On the way to NH from Japan, I met some successful people, who I define do or done what I want to do such as successful own businesses and immigration. I talk with them, see how they speak, feel how they are, and ask them what they would do if they were in my situation. Sometime, they give me some clue, and sometime I acquire some by myself. This is Chuji's philosophy to improve myself.

So, whenever I found my personal time in a day, I google if there are interesting people for me. (Thanks for the endowed IT environment in this century) I can check who successful people are, and find what they do. If I was interested in one, I deeply pursue him/her books, youtube, and so on. This is what I do in the night instead of watching the TV. (I think everyone can do this although not many do.)

And I found a common point they have by checking their lives out.

It is that what they do is no what they had expected to do before.

"Whoever picks you up from the airport, whatever business they are in is what you will go into" I found this sentence from an article about an American Dreamer from Korea.

I think I was too timid to be successful. Making plans and being on the way might be comfortable, but I don't think it won't be as fun life as the the dreamers above have. People are very strong once they left a box which seemingly protects them such as countries, useless pride,  and selfishly organized life plans...

"Just do whatever in front of you with your best effort" This is what I wrote on my diary today. 

"The first job is a lottery. The chances of being in the right place are not very good." by Peter F Drucker.


Go for it!! Chuji.


No comments:

Post a Comment