Sunday, September 18, 2011

It opened a new chapter in my life.

 "Hey Chuji, cooking is arts" My Romanian friend told me when I was cooking dumping in this lovely Sunday on which I made tomato sauce and pesto after the dumpling. Since I arrived in Plymouth, cooking is one of the biggest jobs in weekend as well as cleaning and exercise. I started cooking by myself to save my limited money and keep being healthy, but it became a kind of my hobby now. Cooking is so fun!! What you should do is not only following the recipe, but you also need to organize the whole steps in your brain with making your hands move so that you can make a good one with less time and stress.

If you succeed on cooking in your days, there is nothing which worth it more than the successful cooking in your days !! I have spent much much less money than my financial plan in this school life. Reason why is definitely cooking. Sometime spending some more money into good foods and services at a restaurant is good, but my cooking is better than many restaurants, especially in the US, and of course cheaper!!

In this country, once you become lazy to spend your time to foods and cooking, you will certainly be on a way to be fatty. American foods such as frozen foods and fast foods would lead you to the way.(I have been seeing sooo many people who have gone to the fat rail from a healthy one.) "No, no, I don't wanna be like them!!" This is what I'm always saying to myself in my mind when I feel tired to stand and start cooking at my kitchen.

As I told you at the beginning, reason why I cook now is not only that I wanna save my money and be healthy. It's as fun as drinking until the late night or dancing with sexy girls!! As far as I know, all people I like, such as my friends, mentors, people whoa are financially and mentally successful, they cook, and of course they are healthy, but it's peaceful to see how these people cook their foods which finally will be a part of themselves.

This is daily work (weekly work for me), but I think it will make a lot of differences in many ways in your life.

For me, studying business at grad-school is interesting, and I'm finding new ways to see business in everyday. However, cooking is as interesting as my study!!

If you cook, you will get into a new chapter in your life story...

And now, I can't wait to cook with my wife, who, I believe, is the most beautiful woman, in further chapters of my life!!


Go for it, Chuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment