Friday, October 7, 2011

Stay hungry, stay foolish,

One of biggest class events of mine in this middle of term, presentation, is done this week. It has got much easier for me to handle my times although still one more mid-exam is waiting for me to be done. 

Now, I’m listening to “imagine” by John Lennon. That was last night. When I just opened my Facebook before going bed, I knew Steve Jobs passed away. One guy said on youtube that this event is as shock event as the time when the World lost John Lennon or John F Kennedy. The fact of that he is outstandingly smart is outstandingly true, but he was also enthusiasm and artistic. We have seeing his face and his smartness behind iphone, ipad, and all Mac’s products. Reason why having Macs looks cool is that they are ideas of Steve Jobs. Even I was expecting more times when the World sees the new better World by him although I’m not a Mac user. We somehow did imagine the brighter World by belonging him in terms of technology.  My mind is full of emptiness.  

Since I knew the speech of legend at Stanford university, listening it and inspire myself is my daily mental exercise. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life”… I don’t know how much close I can get to him in terms of “Changing the World”, but now there is no excuse myself for wasting my time, giving up any of my goals, and always be Chuji.


I’m glad that I live when he changed the World in his lifetime.


Stay hungry, stay foolish,
Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment