Sunday, October 9, 2011

Only curiosity leads Chuji.

It’s so beautiful days in Plymouth in this three days weekend. I did cooking and some exercise just as usual in this two days. Tomorrow would be a little bit different. Something which was lately out of my day schedule such as reading books for FUN or taking photos of nature around me with my lovely Rico’s camera. Here Plymouth has such a beautiful view when it’s sunny. You will see the endless view of mountain, and probably hear the sound of leaves move and little birds are singing songs on the top of the mountains. I really hope it won’t be snowing. The weather in this weekend is the best!!

Classes are always busy. They never stop. It’s totally unsure if I can be a productive business person by doing this kind of routine assignments, but just keep going, reading, and typing. We can’t look forward, just look back as Steve Jobs said… And here is one more thing which is unsure if it will work in my future. I’m thinking to begin my food cart business on PSU campus. It would be from the Winter term since this Fall is crazily busy. This food cart will bring Japanese sweets. I know food cart is not a kind of business model which is begun by an MBA student, but I can’t stop seeing the picture in which both students and Chuji are happier. I don’t know how this attempt works in my future. Only curiosity leads Chuji!!

Steve Jobs begun assembling personal computers to change the World.
Chuji will begin cooking Japanese sweets to change the World.

I’m sure that I can talk in front of Stanford students sometime soon:)

Go for it!! Chuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment