Sunday, July 29, 2012

Monday

So, my days have been totally changed compared to the one in New Hampshire. I used to handle my 24 hours like when to study and when to do other things. My current life in LA is completely opposite. I work for a fixed time in a day, and basically what I do during a week is just this routine work between my house and my office. As I have wrote on this blog before, I am selling ads for local business, and we promote them in our free magazine.


Calling...is a vocabulary I recently remembered. Calling is the job you were given by the god (I don't believe the god though). I think being a sales rep at the current place is absolutely my calling. It's so fun. People are smart, job is tough but fun, and the biggest fact is that if you became a sales rep, every single week you fail more than you have failed in your life. This encourages my motivation very much, and my challenging spirit comes up whenever I failed!! I'm missing New England and people there. I'm missing people and food in Japan. But these are nothing compared to the excitements I have at me company.


Besides my job, I joined a business community called Sustainable Business Council in which I can network with enthusiastic challengers in sustainable business field. By acquiring selling skills at my company, I would like to learn new perspectives from people at SBC. Also, I will join a local farmer's market team as a volunteer stuff sometime soon. I think farmer's markets should be engaged with much more people's lives in local societies, and I would like to contribute to the processes.


Becoming a profitable sales rep, surviving only by myself, and contributing to society are tough, but the word  "go for it!!" is what I'm always saying to me.


Monday is almost there. What a wonderful sound.. I can't wait for you to come Monday!!


Go for it!! Chuji,

1 comment:

  1. My friend, you have the right spirit. There are no coincidences, and when the time is right, you will come to see God. Is there to be Monday? (Think about that.)

    ReplyDelete