Wednesday, July 4, 2012

1014

31. Dec. 2010


Now, I'm waiting for my plane to Dubai at an airport in Istanbul. I will finally go back to my home through Dubai. My project took approximately three months. During this travel, I always made 100% effort to see locals' views so that I can expand my perspective. That was the biggest event in my life as a kid. I now feel both accomplishment to achieve a huge personal goal and sadness that I finished one dream in my life.


 The number of origami? OF COURSE I made it. That was a kind of miracle right before the end of my leaving Istanbul. Many people showed up to help me out, and when I gathered more than a thousand dreams, I accomplished my dream. Oh life is so wonderful. The number is 1014.


 So, now I saw the world. What I say whenever I was asked what I learned from this experience is "I understood that I haven't understood anything about this world yet."


 "What is the principle of the world?" this is what I have been asking all days in my trip, but no clear answer has come up yet. I really want to travel back to Japan in the same way where I came. I wanted to see more and absorb more.


Answers I got from this experience are much less than I expected when I was leaving Japan. Maybe I was too optimistic to get such universal ideas.


Anyway, I can't think so well now. My backs are dying because of the heavy backpack.


Thank you folks who supported me in this travel.


I love you all!!




Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment