Sunday, July 15, 2012

Go for it!!

So, I'm back to California now. I graduated with my master's in NH, and got a job in LA. I'm selling advertisement to encourage local businesses and hopefully make this world better in anyway. I've been working only for 2 weeks now, but I'm already sure I will be the legendary employee at my company in a couple of years.



I traveled the Silk Road, I finished my master's degree. What I'm trying to achieve now is to be the legendary employee who brings incredible profits at the company, who incredibly manage the entire company as well as own sales team, and who makes incredible efforts to strengthen the teamwork in the company. I think I will establish my own business, but I haven't seen nothing about it yet. "Leverage our society through business and leave a better world for the future generations" is my motto.



I always say that I'm the luckiest boy in the world. I have traveled where I wanted to go, and I have studied what I wanted to study. Now, I'm living in where I want to live, and I'm doing what I want to do with people who I want to be with. I can't complain anything about my life. From this stage of my life, the value of Chuji should be measured by what I have overcome and gave others rather than what I have gained.



Keep your eyes on Chuji.



The entire space encourages Chuji to go for it.



Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment