Sunday, August 5, 2012

Magic

That was a little bit passed 6pm, last Friday... I was at a starbucks in Hollywood to finish up my tasks in this week with my rap top meanwhile waiting for the highway traffic to Torrance would be melt down. As always, my week was so enthusiastic and gasoline in my body was almost running out. When I finally finished the last email and headed up, "Oh my god!! Chuji!!" a lady walked to me. I was like "I think I know this person...oh Chrissy!!" Yes, she was my immigration adviser when I was at UC Irvine. I hung out with her and other friends just a year ago, so that was an amazing accident. By the way, Irvine and Hollywood are 60 miles away, so neither of us was expecting to meet in such a different world.


Her boyfriend and she said they stopped by at this starbucks before a magic show they were going in Hollywood. But I'm sure the most beautiful magic she experienced in the night was Chuji. That was a so rare accident.


Oh I remembered another magic in California in three years ago. I was at a Halloween party in LA, and a friend of mine introduced a Japanese girl to me. She was in a Yankees uniform.  Asking her hometown, we knew that we grew up in very close each other, so I told my full name to her. "OMG!!" This Americanized Japanese screamed exactly like this and fell on her behind. She was a sister of my old friend, and we have played many times when we were kids.


One more magic I have to tell you in this weekend. HR manager at my employer company is the one I firstly revealed that I want to live in the US, and she has been consulting me how I can minimize my time and cost to do so.


What magical relations we are in in this world.


In my current job, I almost randomly jump in different businesses, and Imeet the owner or manager. Out of my job time too, I meet hundred of people in different places such as gas stations, restaurants, banks, and my neighborhood. I re-decided to treat these encounters as a only one meeting in my life.


And I believe this is the only way to make the magics happen in life.
You don't have to go to magic shows then;)


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment