Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chuji flies

As I have written in this blog, I am already in LA to work for an wonderful free magazine company as a sales rep. But my final project in my MBA program in New Hampshire was still going until the last Friday. In my last class titled "Professional Sales and Management", my final assignment was individually designed by the professor, and what the professor and I created and committed for the assignment was very practical and helpful. Since I am in a real sales field at this point, I had been theoretically analyzing what I learned and experienced in my job, and I reported for him these learning every single week. Also, I set my original sales goals in addition to my goal that I set with my supervisor...


So, I haven't finished my MBA program at this point, yet I feel so accomplished now because all of my stuff is done!!. This program was designed averagely for 1.5 years with varieties of categories such as real estate, marketing, small business, and so on. But I finished this program within an year. Yes I became the fastest student in this program although I didn't become the best student. I really think the time in New Hampshire flew so fast. That was so fun, tough, and enthusiastic as always in my life. 


"Time flies." this is what people always say. But I think I would like to learn it from my experience in NH. Time Flies means time is passing faster than expectations, or time is passing although not enough things are accomplished. So I decided to achieve what I have to achieve faster than my time. "Oh, Chuji flies..." this is what I want to make my time to say.


My present time, as a new employee, will be done so fast, and I would be writing this moment as a past sometime really soon. I have to be hurry. I have done much less stuff than what I was planning to accomplish.


Again, Chuji flies...this is what I want to make my time to say.


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment