Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yes you will!!

I had a great weekend. I run Saturday, and I softballed, surfed, and run again today. It's always good to have tons of rice after a tough exercise just like a high school kid. I was belonging a baseball club when I was a high school student. Since this baseball club was one of the biggest and best teams in its prefecture, tough memories, such as living in a group at dormitory and crazy competition, always overcome joy moments in my mind, but some stuff from the three years still reminds in myself such as friends and mental toughness.


In addition to the fun exercise, my relocation has been successful in this weekend. I have done 50% of my stuff to move to a new place. Current place is more convenient to commute, it has a pool, and room is bigger than the new room, but I decided to move out. I think the reason is human relation with the owner. Nothing is wrong with the current one, but the new owner is a very nice guy and respectful. This is the only reason to move out from the current place, but I want my place to be more relaxing and enjoyable environment rather than cool and gorgeous once.


Irreplaceable memories with high school friends and friendly environment at the new house...none of them can be bought by money, and I have been feeling these things are as important as financial success. Corporate motto at my company says that we pursue both material and spiritual happiness. I love this sentence, and I hope I can gain both happiness in the near future. Oh but I am already spiritually happy, so, what I'm missing is money!!;)  


I hope the deposit in my bank account will be fulled with dollars as much as my mental deposit is filled out with lots of happiness. My happiness is here in mind as much as all unhappy people in the world can take.


So Monday is almost there. I will work to maximize my employer's profit, and share my happiness with my coworkers and clients!!


You will have nice week!! Yes you will!!


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment