Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Walking sponge

 I met Japanese business people in Xian today. Two are running their own IT business, and the other is running his own Chinese restaurant. I could easily see why they are successful in this foreign market. They were so powerful and positively facing their days. My origami project processed a little bit because of their help. The restaurant guy will gather his people for the project. So many thanks!!

I mainly asked them current affair of Chinese businesses, especially middle size-city like Xian unlike Beijing and Shanghai. (Xian is already so huge though!!) According to what they said,

Chinese business people treat human relation importantly more than cash. Since their histories have experienced many unstable kings and governments, they tend to focus on people around themselves.

They are creative and flexible, and always looking for profitable business ideas.

You have to tell them everything because they have less “common understanding” in between. Yet they understand and do once you told them what you want them to do.

So quick to make a decision. This might be why many Japanese businesses are still struggling in the Chinese market.


This is also what I have been feeling in China. They are so tough and smart. They know how to survive where they need to survive. Smartness is always same between nations, but they are somehow so street-smart.


This is what I wanna learn. I will absorb like a sponge. Yes, I’m a walking sponge. Can’t wait to see more “new world” in further destinations.


The Japanese business people gave me some financial supports for my journey, and taught me much more things than I wrote above. Oh you are so happy Chuji, don’t forget their kindness.

Go for it!! Chuji,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment