Friday, January 6, 2012

Everyone has a dream.

My origami project is proceeding day by day. Although the current Chinese politic is encouraging its people to be anti-Japanese, all origami holders looked so happy to cooperate with me. I ask them to write their own dreams on wings of crane they held because, as you know, a thousand origamis is believed to make your dream come true. “make origami and write own dreams” this idea one day pop up in my brain, and I immediately decided to use this idea as the main project in my journey. Now, I’m thinking that this idea is making the holders much happier as well as myself. I am the top of the World whenever I see that they are smilingly writing their own dreams after holding their own one which they unused to do. No one is in a huff when they write own dreams.


One day I asked women at my hostel in Xian to cooperate with my project. They always silently do their job such as laundry and cleaning rooms. They didn’t say even good morning to me until they make origami. I almost forced them to make one instead of a promise that I will help their job later on the day. “….Umm, I don’t have a dream…” I didn’t understand their Chinese, but it looked like they were shyly saying that. “Are you guys done? I would like to take your photos with the origamis” I asked them. “Heeey, he’s saying he wanna take our photo!!” One of them called their folks just like a teenager. Until them, they only show me millions of favoritisms. “Chuji, I discounted laundry fee. Don’t quote anyone” “Chuji, it’s so cold today. Wear one more layer” “Chuji, I got good oranges. Put some in your bag.” I couldn’t believe people are get so closed this much in a short time. Now, they love Chuji.


Dream. Dream is a world one is willing to go sometime in one’s life. Someone is enthusiasm to see a dream. Someone else is curious to see a dream. Someone else is palpitating it’s heart to see a dream. Everyone is different to see a dream, but writing  this dreams makes the one different. And talking about own dreams might be much more efficient to make friends than unnatural smile…


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment