Saturday, January 14, 2012

Be manly,

I arrived in the holy city Tibet!! My transportation from Xian to here took 34hours, and I could experience the hardest bed in my life ever on the train. I was really curious how the outside-view from the window changes time by time, but I was knocked down by the weak oxygen before seeing the changing of the great continent of China. All foods in my stomach came out on the train because of my mountain sickness, and the weaken Chuji even couldn’t find an own camera which was put across my shoulders. “Hey!! Someone stole my camera!!” High altitude even takes your calmness as well as oxygen. While I was gathering information I need in my journey in Japan, many mountaineers and travelers gave me advice to take medicine for the terrible sickness, but I was just like “It will be dangerous for unmanly guys”.




Thanks Chuji for being wild…




I take rest a half day, and begin my activities later on. I will visit schools in Tibet today. I wanna see the World.




I thank all people who wish my safe back.
My journey might be dangerous, but it only happens for unmanly guys… I hope… 

No comments:

Post a Comment