Sunday, December 25, 2011

POWER

Woke up in the morning, opened the curtain. I couldn't see the view from the window such as old Honda's motor cycles and busy food cars. I opened the window, but it's neither snowing or raining. The reason was yellow sand. Staff at my hostel told me that Xian sometime yellow sands. But my time in this city is limited no matter how the weather is. I went to the museum of the Terra-Cotta warriors and horses of Qin Shihuang. I've never seen such a huge grave!! This crazy King built three times bigger grave than a baseball park, and also more than 500 statues of his solders and horses only for himself. Under the sightseeing spot. more than million people had their lives with the king. You will feel how much the king was influential. 







秦始皇帝を守る兵達
説明を追加







"Will our lives someday be under the ground too?"



"Then what is something permanently remain over the time?"


"Were they really happy to spend life for only the king?"



The huge history in front of me inspired me a lot.


I want to do something powerful like this king in more peaceful way, but the most powerful thing ever is Chinese people. Rushing and pushing to get the best view of the grave with screaming unknown language for me. Everyone wants to get into my picture... 


Chinese people are always so powerful. 


After arriving my room, I was thinking the "something" I can do in my life, but I was to exhausted by the powerful heritage and people. My "something" is still yellow sanded like this city in this morning, but the energy for the future is much stronger than the King and the Chinese people I pushed and competed to get a better view today.


"Oh they were always powerful"


This is what I grumbled right before falling sleep.



Go for it, Chuji..


No comments:

Post a Comment