Sunday, December 18, 2011

In Xian,

I’m at Xian now. My Origami project has processed only four, and none of local Chinese people have made one yet. Because of the current anti Japanese movement in China, “I don’t lie you. You shouldn’t do the origami things on the road now” a local guy said it to me. But some locals such as a madam at my favorite restaurant, a guy at dumpling food cart must be welcome to their favorite stranger. It also might be possible to ask an English teacher for students there to make origami together. There are still opportunities for Chuji to make more process in this project in Xian.

People who have cooperated with the project are a French social entrepreneur I visited, an English couple in their honeymoon, a student from Korea. All of them were glad to make origamis for their dreams. Thank you so much guys!!

Doing this stupid attempt in this anti Japanese season in this country is really tough. I have been feeling that I can’t survive only by myself, but I also feel I’m becoming tougher.

Environment, other people, such and such…That’s not my problem at all. I will either overcome this because this is something I have to overcome in this step of my life.

Oh yea, I will do it.

Go for it, Chuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment