Sunday, March 31, 2013

Time is opportunity

Some CDs arrived in the last week. I purchased audio books so I can listen to them while I'm driving. One day I was calculating how much time I spend in my car because I have to efficiently use this time especially while I'm working such as making calls. Average time I spend in my car to drive is around an hour a day which mean I am going to spend 365 hours a year. I also broke down this time into different situations. 3 hour MBA class can be 122 classes, an hour business meeting can be 365 meeting, 30 mins of phone call to family and friends can be 730 phone calls, and listening pop music by getting frustrated by traffic jam can be zero.


Seven Habits, Think and Grow Rich, and How to Win Friends and Influence People are the audio CDs I purchased this time. I am going to continuously listen to those books in this year because I think those authors are saying universal facts for success and happy life. Also, I installed a book in my kindle tablet so I can utilize my time for reading like when I'm waiting for my food at restaurant and so on.


Time is money and opportunity to grow another money in the future.


So the first quarter of this year is over. This coming quarter is the time when I became the top sales at my company. There is even no second to waist my time by just driving, complaining things I can't control. I hope these audio books maximize my performance.


And I hope those who read this blog have a nice start in the second quarter!!

Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment