Sunday, March 3, 2013

It would be wonderful.

I had busy weeks these days. My mom, my old friend, and his family were visiting me from Japan for a week. I took them as many fantastic places in LA as I could while they were here, and I also showed them the places like where I work and where I used to study. Because they have never been in LA, it was interesting to see things which got their interest such as people, car, and weather. Also, it's impossible for me to satisfy the shopping monsters from Japan...


Anyway, it's always hard for people, who live far from their families like me, to spend time together with family. I usually don't get home-sick at all even though I am the only one in the US from my family members, but I saw that my mom was like on the top of the World to be with her son. She was always with me especially when I was playing baseball. That was a huge part of her life. Whenever I go ground, she follows me. Whenever I go run, she follows me. After playing baseball, she laundries my stuff and massages me. I didn't feel anything special for her who gives me such attentions, but now I started realizing that I am still the huge part of her life and I left her. 


I am sure that she was expecting me to live close to her at least in Japan, but I have even left my country, and we only meet once a year compared to 365 days a year. When I saw her tears when we said Good bye, I was feeling a little sorry for her to be selfish...Now she has to wait for me a half more year...


In Japanese tradition, kids, especially son, tend to live with its parents. Although we have been modernizing our living style, many of my friends are trying to live close to their parents. But I believe the place to live is not only way to repay for parents. I have been taking so much risks to live over sea only by myself compared to others in Japan, and I have been living out every single day. I will get American dreams and contribute to societies through business. By maximizing this contribution, I will be also financially successful so I can have places for my parents and families to live. Also I will have my own family in this country and show them to my family once in a while. Also I will get public honors in the near future, and my family get to know how I'm shaking the world through TV and news paper. That's how I would like to repay for them. 
Again, I left my family, but there are still millions of opportunities for me to devote to my parents. 


I will do it. I also hope my kids in the future will find this writing, and they know how I started living in this country. What wonderful it would be!!


Go for it, Chuji

No comments:

Post a Comment