Saturday, March 16, 2013

In your mind

I have been having busy days to work. Different job things are in an out my brain 24/7, but it's always fun to beat difficult stuff. In my job, it's also fun to see new people. I think in average I meet 2 or 3 new people to get to know each other, and most of them are business owners.


I listed, as one of my goals at the beginning of this year, that I meet one millionaire per month so that I can be like them in my future. Again, this is how I get close to my dream. So this month, I met an Indian food restaurant owner. Addi's Tandoor  is the most delicious Indian restaurant in South Bay, and I could hear the owner's story because he is one of my clients.


He was a business owner in India until he was 25 years old. Because of a lot of business troubles, he went to bankrupt although his business was quit profitable. His friend in the US prepared a visa for him so he can move out of his country. He rent $100 from his sister in India. He transferred his plane at Narita, Tokyo, but he had to stay one night there because of bad weather in Tokyo. Because he had to spend some money in Tokyo, he had only $12 when he arrived Los Angeles.


Since then, he worked 24/7 at different restaurants for three years by saving pennies day by day. After that he finally started his own restaurant again. Because he already knew how to run and manage restaurant business, it's understandable that now many people open doors at his restaurant to enjoy authentic Indian foods. Now he drives 2013 Mercedes, and often travels the World.


"Chuji, you have to focus on one thing. Because you can not control most of things, so many things come into your road as obstacles. But you always shouldn't forget what you want to do. What you want to do is always in your mind instead of other people or economy"


Focus on one thing, and keep making efforts.
It's easy, but tough to continue. I want to do that. I want to achieve it. Yes I can do it!!


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment