Saturday, October 6, 2012

Promises


Three months have passed since I joined my company. That was so fast, tough, fun, exciting, and powerful. I thought that graduate students are the busiest people in the world when I was in my master program, but now I would say it's business people. Since I started my new life in LA, no dramatic changes have happened in this short time, but daily kaizens make me feel that I'm stepping up further successful stages day by day. Although these steps were very small, it's always exciting to notice that I was a little progressed compared to yesterday's Chuji. 


Oh yea, I have couple of promises with myself.
  • No negative remarks: Life is too short to change other people who you can't control. I'd rather blame me who is not smart than blaming smart people around me. 
  • Kaizen: Planning in ahead is must, but I'm also trying not to forget to review my performance so that I can make at least one thing better than before in next time.
  • Play: I want to spend my job time as I'm playing with my friends. As your job too, my job is not always fun, yet I always have fun in my job because I am responsible for my life time.

We only have three more months in this year. Only three months.
I will do my best to be honest and true, positive and optimistic, always have difficult goals, do my best to repay all obligations I have had, forgive people and listen to them, and contribute to the future generations.


Yes, my life is so exciting.
Tomorrow, I will go to the beach to run, surf, and find nice girls under the blight sun line.
Yes, it will be exiting.


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment