Sunday, February 5, 2012

Extreme

I went to a base camp of the Mt. Everest from Tibet. Our team fairly slept with all layers each of us had including a nit and a blanket for each at a poor guesthouse around the camp. Woke up at 6pm in the dark morning, we, Australian couple, a Thai guy, and the super awesome Japanese guy, left for the camp with our guide by a truck.




We certainly figured out a way to WALK to the camp instead of driving. We got off the car around 5km away to our goal. Our limbs got numb so easily because of super weak oxygen, and my heart was almost exploded. But I’ve never felt that much achievement when we finally arrived in front of the highest ground in the World.






Since we were already at 5000m altitude at the camp, I didn’t feel like the mountain was so high, but the wind comes down from the top and rocky surface inspired me a lot. The tallest mountain had the manly power and the soft motherhood… I was the literally on the top of the world to be there. We have to thank our guides to take us there.




There were many small stones piled up with wishes. I saw many of them even on our way to here. I think this is how locals make wish. Family’s health, forever loves, successful study… So, I decided to do so. But people who impudently write own dreams with oil paint on stones which are parts of the great nature of this district, the god on this mountain won’t hear such selfish guys. I sat in Japanese style (it’s like sitting straight with my legs folded underneath.), and thought what I should ask her or him. But I’m already healthy, I’m the happiest boy because I’m doing what I wanna do, I’ve never worried about my next meal in my life, and I’m broadcasting what I’m doing on this blog. There is no dissatisfaction with my life. It’s already perfect. I just swore that I will challenge more and more, I will always beat myself in this moment to improve myself in the next second, be honest and manly. I will keep running to be greater like this mountain. My ambition is always highest like the Mt. Everest, not like Mt. Fuji or other high levels. “I will be extreme. I will be different” That’s what I was saying by myself when I said goodbye to the mountain.








To be extreme, it should be extremely tough and difficult.








But I think it’s extremely worth challenging.








That’s what I was saying when I was extremely urinated on the extremely altitude.




Go for it!! Chuji,



No comments:

Post a Comment