Saturday, February 11, 2012

The happiest experience in the Silk Road,


I still write about my story in Tibet. When I am asked the most favorite place I visited in my Silk Road journey, I answer "It's Tibet Lhasa, Tibet is not where you want to visit before your death, it's where you go after your death."

I also got the happiest experience in my journey in here Tibet. Today is about my happiest experience in the Silk Road.

I have visited an orphanage, as I wrote before, and a public school in Tibet. The happiest experience was given by kids at these two schools. This experience was that kids wrote "I want to be like Chuji" on crane-origamis, which they just made by following my direction, as an own dream. I don't know which points of Chuji they liked. Maybe I'm traveling the world, maybe I'm slightly richer than their situation, maybe I can make origami better than them, or maybe I am handsome...My Tibetan friends, who are students at Tibet University, helped me out to translate dreams that I brought back from the schools, and I was almost crying because I was very very happy to hear that their dreams are to be like me.

This is true. When I introduced my self, and told them where my home country is, some boys pretended to hold guns and get ready to shoot. They looked like saying "I know your country!!" to me although I didn't understand what the boys were saying. Because of the complicating history between China and Japan, I was unhappy to know that there are still only unpeaceful histories rather than peaceful futures. But some kids wrote that they want to go to Japan. This is a so good news for me too. I guess they would write "I wanna go to USA" if I were from the sates. I think they would write "I want to beam threats from my wrists" if I were a spiderman.

Yes, I think kids are so susceptible, so they are influenced by others a lot, such as adults around them, so easily. The most number of dream I gathered from the public school is "teacher" with whom kids spend the most of time. I also found the same phenomena when I was reading dreams from the orphanage whose principal is a painter, the vice principal is a musician, and a doctor also supports kids' health. The most number of dream I got from there is painter, the second one is musician, and the third one is a doctor. I could know how kids are susceptible, and I think all people, not only kids, identify "myself" many parts of which are made of external facts such as parents, country, friends, media, and so on.

I have met many people's saying in China "We can't understand kids in these days because they are blah blah blah". I heard this kind of saying anywhere not only in China, but this is not children's fault. They just show us how we are, just like a mirror. We affect each other... This is so true. In a process toward the Silk Road project, I have faced thousands of problems such as gathering financial supports and local information where no one has visited before. Consequence of suffering experiences is that I certainly find supporters or people who introduce me supporters, and I can always arrive my goal even though there is no way to there. Since I'm in an environment where my languages, Japanese and English, don't work, I have been learning such a "sense" between people.

I thankfully could experience the inter-affection between people, so it means everyone is responsible for others not only kids, but also for you and me. I have to be happy so that others can be happy too. Others' matters are mine too.


So therefore, the hugest matter I found in China is mine too. I will scold local people who spit everywhere on the road. I hope I won't be affected in this point...


Go for it!! Chuji,


No comments:

Post a Comment