Sunday, November 6, 2011

Two sides of the same coin,

 My first term is almost ending. It's passed 2 months since I arrived in Plymouth, NH. This means that  2 months are passed since I begun constantly writing this Blog. My first article was read by only one viewer. But thankfully this blog is viewed by many people now. I have to appreciate you to read my broken English.

What I like writing this blog more than my Japanese one is that I can check it from which countries this blog was reached as well as the number of the viewers. Many friends from all over the World are checking my days. "Oh, this viewer from Russia must be them. Tanzania is him. India? oh yea he is there now".  And sometime the countries are where I've never been nor I have no idea who they are. It's so fun to check how I manage this Blog universally.

Reason why I launched this blog was that I wanted to broadcast what goes on in my Silk Road journey, but that challenge was too busy because my Japanese blog was priority since I got much donations from Japanese people and corporations for the travel expenses, and sometime too dangerous opening my laptop... But yes, I think I now would like to write my attempts in English. This challenge was much more fun and interesting than the numbers I'm learning at the MBA, and I'm sure my experiences from the Silk Road are the asset of my life. I will write them chronologically from the starting in China, and ending in Turkey. I write the answer I got from the journey on this article today.


"I will see and find an answer how I can resolve the complicated matters in the World". I was expecting so much like what I see and how I perform against the matters. Yet what I think after the journey is that there are the same number of answers with people. I just found there are 70 billions answers in this World. I saw many political conflicts, economic poorness, culture (history) conflicts, and discrimination. These negative ideas come from people. Positive ideas such as happiness, love, future expectations, enthusiasm also come from same hearts. Someone's happiness is someone's tears. Someone's teas is someone's money. Someone's money is someone's problem. Someone's problem is someone's business.. I couldn't even found what the problems in the World are, but I found that even a little child or poor people have their own perspectives which are as important as mine. Therefore, having the perspectives of others is a key.

Things I wrote is really easy. I assume many people thought "I already know!!", but just knowing is not enough. Once you experienced, you would learn how things in the World are complicating, but seeing the World from a perspective of someone you met in the other side of the World is incredibly important. This is beautiful.

I hate myself to write the unorganized English writing. Sorry, but I tried to put my best English to express my experiences.

"There are 70 billions worlds in the World"
"The key is to have perspectives of others."

These are what I wanted to write.
These are what I still believe."



Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment