Sunday, November 20, 2011

2nd day in Beijing,

This week I write my second day in Beijing. in my Silk Road journey. I’m writing this article from Washington DC. I meet many interesting people in all over the US in this vacation. 




Oct. 29. 2010


Two days have passed in Beijing. I have been meeting people and seeing a number of people I have never seen. Right before the day of my departure from Osaka, my parents especially my mom actually tried to stop Chuji leaving for China. Japanese and Chinese government are currently in some complicating issues such as historical understanding, territorial arguments, and economic treats. These issues incurred demonstrations of Chinese people in this month. I know these are just political games. Nether of politicians seriously thinks about own people, so nothing is so much serious problem between us. Yet I understand that my mom worries about her lovely son leaving for the opponent on the TV.


It’s more than I thought, Chinese people are so nice, and I’ve never felt any anti-Japanese behavior from them. Yes, this is much more comfortable than I thought. So enjoyable.



My Chinese friend I met up in Beijing said that people in Beijing even don’t know the fact of the current demonstrations against my country. She told me that any demonstration in China is prohibited. Here Beijing where people and enthusiasm cross is a very attractive city for me. I might rather prefer to live in this city rather than Osaka where I’m from (Maybe it’s because I don’t have much experiences?)



People’s public behavior is incredibly questionable, but direct communications with people teach me that there is no difference in our minds.



People you think they are not good might be because you don’t know much about them yet, or you have an wrong information form media and others. This is what I thought today.



Both Chinese foods and girls are so hot. This is what I’m thinking since ever I got into China.


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment