Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Smile terrorist.

Found that Uzbek visa takes some more times to be published... I think it's better to apply for the Kazakhstan visa too in this time...


By the way, terrorism happened in here Bishkek in this morning, but no one gets chaos. Just a day keeps going. I can't explain with my words what exactly what I have learned from this society. But since Kyrgyzstan is a new country which became an independent nation from USSR two decades ago, I feel like that I'm really close to changes and history of this country. Maybe they are still on the big change right now. Each person is strong and stable instead of where they live.


Today, I visited classed at an university and a class at a primary school. Especially the children at the primary school stared at me as if they saw an alien because that was a fist time for most of them to communicate with a foreigner. Almost 30students made origamis together there, and let me know their dreams by writing them on wings of cranes.


This country is still unstable, but people(children) are always great in anywhere!

Ohkini, Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment