Saturday, November 27, 2010

People help Chuji

In Bishkek, people at CACSA take care of me. They share me a desk for the Internet, introduce a family to stay, and many institutions to visit.

They are an NPO, and what they do is that they offer local people job opportunities to make handcraft goods with local materials such as wools and silk. Many free trade markets from Europe and US make partner ships with them because their goods are reliable.

The one who introduced them to me also owns a social business between them and western countries.


My days in here Bishkek are so nice so far. Even though this is my personal attempt, many people help me out like CACSA... Because of CACSA, I have already visited almost 50 local people to make Origamis in the 3days although I make no profit for them.(Actually, they once asked me "How much do we need to pay for each Origami?")

This is so thankful!!

Not only in Bishkek, a number of people support me, and this travel has got enormous improvements.

I won't forget these people who make a lot of effort for me who makes no money.

And tomorrow, an interview by local TV is waiting for me!!(They found a crazy Japanese boy is making Origami in their country.) Newscaster must be beautiful, don't forget bringing my phone number Chuji!! and make this World better with my words and smile.


Ohkini, Chuji

No comments:

Post a Comment