Friday, November 26, 2010

Finally,,,

Finally, I got in to Kyrgyzstan.

Maybe I should say that I finally got out of China. Since I was in China, it was impossible to reach this blog, twitter, and facebook even though I experienced so much things in the big country China.

I passed Beijing, Xian, Lhasa, Lanzhou, Urmuqi, and Kashgar in China. Hopefully, I can tell you about my experience sometime later.

Origamis have been made only around 200 so far although a half of this project had been passed. I was gonna visit some more educational institutions in the previous country. But because of the bad current relation between China and Japan, some school were canseled.

I haven't seem even a goal of the number, but it should be no problem. I can do it!!


Again, I have got out of China.
I will up articles on this blog.

See you soon!!


Ohkini, Chuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment