Sunday, May 12, 2013

100 times

I ran a full marathon in Orange County, last weekend. It's always fun to run around and see the different districts in a region. My favorite location in OC I saw while I was running OC marathon was Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach. Time wise, although my second marathon was much faster than the first one, I still need to improve my stamina and skills to handle 26 miles. Because I set the goal, sub-3.5h, in the beginning of this year, I don't want quit running until I achieve this time. Think big, set a goal, break it down, and accomplish the big is what I always do!! There are still a couple of marathon events in my neighborhood in this year, so I need to keep practicing to achieve the goal...


Also, I finally/already started my green card application in the last week. I think I am very fortunate because my company decided to support my application even though I have worked for them less than a year. I am now even more enthusiastic to contribute to my company!! I assume most of people reading this blog are Americans, and it's always headache for new immigrants to face to the visa problem. It would take more than a year for me to get the freedom, but I think I'm still lucky because others many times take more than 5 years or so.


"Whenever Chuji gets more freedom, US and the World get better" This is what I have been telling my immigration lawyer. I really hope that someday soon I get the freedom to maximize my ability and enthusiasm as an entrepreneur in this country.


On the wall in my room, there is a piece of paper say "Chuji you are very talented and I want to see how you crime up the rudder for your success. Focus on one thing and make effort. Your effort has to be 10 times more than others." Yes, I am ready to make 100 times more.


Go for it!! Chuji,



No comments:

Post a Comment