Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life in Transition

I came back from my vacation in Hawaii in the last week. Spending times with my close friends there, relaxing in the tropical island, and surfing at the mecca and origin of surf, I was so refreshed to start moving my dreams ahead!! Also today, I made a monthly goal for December, 2012 by both looking back the past eleven months and looking ahead of coming twelve months in the next yaer.


As I have been having a lot of transitions in my life at this point such as studying over sea, the Silk Road travel, and visiting successful people in the world, I had one of the biggest transitions in my life in this year too. Yes, I finally started working from July in this year, so my career had a first transition. Also, I moved to LA from New Hampshire at the same time for my job. That was a big change for me too. Another transition I have been trying to make is from text book to the real world. I got maybe too much information and knowledge before experiencing the real business world, and it's very challenging for me to implement what I know, so I sometime struggle to offset the gap between the knowledge and my skills. These are the transition I had (am having) in the passed eleven months in this year.


Next year will also have different transitions in my life as long as I would be acting on my plan. In the middle of the year, I will be the top sales rep at my company. I also will have a working visa in the late 2013, this means that I will be able to have a long term plan for my success in the US. I still have so many different kinds of transitions in planning, but I would publish them once I got ready to do so.


Oh yea I have so many plans and dreams for my future, but I think I have been successfully reducing the number of dreams so I can more focus my time and energy on fewer things which maximize my possibility.


Focus, sharpen, and continue...
I think I'm getting close to 'focus' things I do in my life.
I will write more details in the next article!!


Folks, let's shot some tequila so we can start a great week!!


Go for it!! Chuji,

No comments:

Post a Comment