Sunday, August 21, 2011

Next journey is started


More than a half year has passed since I came back to my home from the end(beginning) of the Silk Road, Istanbul. After this great journey, I have not only prepared for my master program in the US from this Sep, but also some times gave Japanese people my speech about experience from the trip such as local people and culture, stories about origamis, and so on. People were so impressed by my presentation with video, pics, and my well organized speaking!! But I was one who got the most impression. I could remember how exactly my feeling on the Silk Road was just like traveling once more as I was preparing the presentation. I also knew what an amazing experience I did by seeing the people's reacts after the speech. Thanks for everyone.

Now, I have graduated my university in Japan in this Mar, and an MBA program at Plymouth State University in NH is getting started. But just before the next attempt, I'm traveling LA, NY, and Boston to visit friends of mine and influence people who I need to talk to be successful in this country. "America is great, so much power. I have no regret at my decision to move to here" is what I'm always feeling since I got the immigration stamp on my passport at LAX. Long economic depression, wrong capitalism(few riches work only for their money), selfish politicians, discrimination, and personally owned guns...I dislike them, but still okay. Please keep letting the equal opportunity spread everywhere in America.

I couldn't make a time to post my writing for a while, but I will try because I think it's important to express my opinion in the local(national) language where I live and success.

My story is just begun. Please enjoy my story just like reading a novel!!


Go for it. Chuji.

No comments:

Post a Comment