Thursday, December 9, 2010

Second good bye party.

So frustrating...
My Kazakhstan visa hasn't come yet.
 
"I don't know why. I have no authority to publish the visa. Ask our government in Astana, or you can just leave with your passport if you don't need the visa!!!"
That's the guy at Kazakh embassy said, but I have already made my schedule when and where to go after getting the stupid stamp or paper.
 
Now, I decided to skip some cities since I got to waste more times in here Bishkek.(I like this city though)
Osh(Kyrgyzstan) and Rishton(Uzbekistan) were removed from my visiting list. These cities locate where three nations' boarder (Kyrgyz, Uzbek, and Tajik)exist, and called the Powder magazine in the Central Asia. Actually, when Kyrgyzstan was in the revolution over a half year ago,more than 1000 people killed each other.

That is why,
that's why I thought it will be a good opportunity to see these societies for Chuji



So frustrating...


After giving the guy at the embassy my lecture for 5mins, I took a taxi to go to a restaurant at where people were waiting for me to have a good bye party for me because I WAS gonna leave in the next day.

Next chance is Thursday(today),I hope the guy opens the door on time,be kind, and responsible just as I barked him out.

and visa too:)

Tonight, it's a second good bye party for me;)


No comments:

Post a Comment